What would you think about a brand new home style and plan that gets SOLD before it has been completely framed? SOLD before it has even been listed? SOLD before you even have a detailed rendering?
Whatever you prefer to call it, it is strong!
But let’s look a bit further. Is it because of that new home’s …..
SCENIC & SECLUDED BACK YARD?
SPACIOUS & OPEN LAYOUT?
FLEXIBILITY TO ACCOMODATE MULTI-GENERATIONAL FAMILIES?
OR… IS THE HOME PRICED BELOW MARKET VALUE?
Great Questions! ONE ANSWER……… “ALL OF THE ABOVE!”
Meet Ole South’s newest introduction to Rivendell Woods of Cane Ridge. It is a multi-level plan with 1963 square feet of living area featuring:
* A garage-level bonus room with full bath – also the perfect in-law or teen suite
* A large basement level laundry room
* Soaring ceilings in the open kitchen/dining and family room
* A rear deck with staiway access to the garage-level living area AND a 120 sf concrete patio
* A large Owner’s Suite, complete with octagonal tray ceiling, recessed lighting, and large walk-in closet
* A seperate soaking tub and walk-in shower, along with (2) individual vanities in the Owner’s Bath
* Two large secondary bedrooms and another full bath, in addition to the garage-level.
* Cascading kitchen cabinetry with all apppliances included AND MUCH MORE……
Here are some shots of the home in its current SOLD state of construction…
We invite you to see this fantastic new home plan in person at our Rivendell Woods of Cane Ridge neighborhood. But thats the only place you can see it right now. It is not on our website, www.OleSouth.com, but all of our other neighborhoods and home plans are!
Just remember, you can’t have this one. It is SOLD, thanks to Sara Michaels of Village Real Estate and her clients Sara and Kenny.
But, we can build YOU one almost just like it!